As a yoga teacher, I aim to empower women through private instruction, public classes, and yoga retreats.
As an attorney, I aim to empower yoga teachers and other wellness entrepreneurs by providing legal and tax guidance.
And as a small business owner, I deeply appreciate your time and willingness to provide a testimonial for me. Thank you.
Here is how you can help.
Step 1: Write a testimonial.
Please write about your experience however you wish. In case it is helpful, I've provided some questions you can answer.
- How did you work with me? (e.g., yoga, legal consultation)
- What did you find to be helpful and most effective?
- What were your favorite moments?
- How was your overall experience and impression of the offering?
- Would you recommend a friend to work with me and if so, why?
- Do you have any additional thoughts you want to share?
Step 2: Email me or submit your information below. You can text it to me as well.
If you email me and you have a business website (or social media account) you'd like me to share on my website, please indicate so and I'd be happy to promote your business on my website.
Step 3: Share on these platforms (the more the merrier).
- Thumbtack: You may not use this but this is the platform where I sometimes get private yoga instruction inquiries! Even if you didn't find me on Thumbtack, you can provide an "offsite" review.
- WeTravel: If you have joined me on a yoga retreat, you can sign onto your account, go to the trip, and leave a review.